As New York car accident attorneys we handled cases of numerous bicycle accidents, truck accidents, bus crushes resulting from negligence.
If you are a victim of an automobile accident, negligent maintenance of property we can help. We are ready to go the extra distance for you, to make sure you get representation you deserve.
Unlike other firms New York car accident attorneys only handle a limited number of carefully selected cases directly. Car accidents are the most common type of accidents. Most car accidents happen due to someone's negligence. No matter if you are injured by a distracted bus driver, someone running a red light or a stop sign, negligence is always involved. Accident injuries can include:
- Shoulder Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Whiplash Brain Injury
- Airbag Injuries
- Torn or Ruptured ligaments
- Broken Bones
The above injuries all require immediate medical attention which can consists of: surgery, injections, antibiotics, pain medications, pain management physical therapy. Medical costs can be very costly, and very often you will find yourself fighting collection agencies, insurance injury adjusters who want you to accept pennies on the dollar for property damages. Our accident & injury attorneys make sure you recover all property damage, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and any other damages you suffer.
Our goal is to provide exceptional legal services to our clients. We strive to achieve the highest standard of excellence through teamwork and the use of our considerable resources and experience.
Please contact for a free claim evaluation: 877-LAW-NOW9
Don't forget that the NY court system is set up to provide legal payouts for all injuries & damage.
Some Accident Statistics:
Most Dangerous Highways for car accidents
The most dangerous highways to travel in the United States:
- ROUTE 5, NEW YORK
- HIGHWAY 5, CALIFORNIA
- HIGHWAY 8, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- ROUTE 6, MASSACHUSETTS
- ROUTE 6, CONNECTICUT
- U.S. ROUTE 6, UTAH
- ROUTE 10, WEST VIRGINIA
- ROUTE 17, VIRGINIA
- HIGHWAY 18, OREGON
- US ROUTE 19, FLORIDA
- HIGHWAY 21, MISSOURI
- US ROUTE 27, OHIO
- ROUTE 30, NEW MEXICO
- HIGHWAY 37, CALIFORNIA
- ROUTE 68, NORTH CAROLINA
- US ROUTE 69, TEXAS
- INTERSTATE 70
- HIGHWAY 74, CALIFORNIA
- I-75 HIGHWAY GEORGIA
- HIGHWAY 75, NEBRASKA
- I-76, PENNSYLVANIA
- US 93, ARIZONA
- US 95, IDAHO
- ROUTE 138, CALIFORNIA
- US 169, KANSAS
- US 301, MARYLAND
- STATE ROUTE 316, MINNESOTA
- U.S. ROUTE 431, ALABAMA
- STATE HIGHWAY 522, WASHINGTON
- MERRITT PARKWAY, CONNECTICUT
- THE HARLEM-GROVETOWN ROAD, GEORGIA
- THE PULASKI SKYWAY, NEW JERSEY
- CONCHESTER HIGHWAY, PENNSYLVANIA
- COMBS MOUNTAIN PARKWAY, KENTUCKY
- SCHUYLKILL EXPRESSWAY, PENNSYLVANIA
If you are a New York State Resident and have been involved in a car accident on these or any highway please contact our firm immediately.
Acting According To The Law After An Injury
1. First and foremost, seek immediate medical treatment. Too often, accident victims delay seeing a medical professional because they hope their aches will go away by themselves or because they don't want to take the time out of holiday festivities to get a proper medical evaluation.
But sometimes serious injuries do not immediately present due to the shock and disorientation that follow an accident. The best precaution is always to be evaluated by a competent medical professional.
2. Neither accept nor assign blame on the spot.
In the immediate aftermath of an accident, it is no time to try and
make clear-headed evaluations of who did what. Often "fault" does not
become evident until a third-party, trained investigator can consider
all the facts. Only after that can an experienced legal adviser assess your case.
Accident victims should cooperate to the best of their ability with on-scene law enforcement personnel. But stick to the facts as you know them, without assigning those facts value judgments such as whose fault you think the accident was.
3. Get to know and trust a personal injury lawyer before you ever need one. The immediate aftermath of an injury-related accident is not an ideal time to go "shopping" for an attorney. Look for an experienced lawyer who will fight to protect all of your legal and financial interests. It might be wise to keep the name of the attorney and law firm in your vehicle with your insurance papers.
4. Do not discuss a "settlement" of your injury claims without first consulting a qualified personal injury attorney. Legal representatives are your advocates who will ensure that you do not forfeit your legal rights by settling prematurely with insurance companies or those who have caused your injuries.
5. Drive defensively. The best way to deal with an injury accident is to avoid it in the first place. Remember to leave extra space between your car and others in inclement weather. Be extra careful at intersections, where other drivers may not be able to stop on iced roads or may run lights due to in-car distractions. And, of course, never drive after you yourself have been drinking. Even if you are not legally drunk, alcohol may slow your reaction times.
Shop Around For Legal Representation You Can Trust
Injury and accident victims need to realize that they may be sitting on a gold mine. Although the nature of these situations is a very ugly one, one must keep reality and check. The reality is that getting hurt is devastating and psychologically can really tire one out. However, despite the fact that times are tough one must fight for the compensation that the law entitles them. One should give themselves a few days or weeks to clear their head after an accident and then begin the hint for legal representation. Finding a qualified attorney for accidents and injuries is not like finding a regular lawyer. These cases can be worth millions and only the top personal injury lawyers will cut it. You must use popular lawyer finders like AVVO which have real reviews and real referrals from other attorneys. Beware of sites that use fake reviews and have no quality control. Search and then search more. Ask around and then ask around again. After you have found the one you are comfortable with you can sit back and let them do all the work.